The Reward The Reward

Amazing, simply amazing! The world you created was stunning, lava narwhales lol. The colors and shades you used made the backgrounds and locations eye catching. Not to mention the great story, which you told without words making it even better. Hope you guys make more of these!

FAQ's FAQ's

LoL haha, really enjoyed this man. Liked the style, old school bugs bunny which i dig, and humor you went for. Keep it up!

CamoRalph responds:

Sweeet, thanks for watching man!
I'm trying hard to get more content off the ground. It's just hard to do when balancing full-time animation as well, but I'm determined to make solid content as much as I can.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Holy Merde!

This was awesome. Love the animation, the style of it, even the story that was taking place.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

Awesome and Addicting!

Finally maxed out everything in the skills and got all brilliant medals. This just come to show how addicting the game is. Really hope part 2 comes out.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Click Click Click...

Simple but awesome. Loved the music, really set the tone for the game.

e7 e7

Awesome

Awesome job, loved everything about it. The game play, the backgrounds, but most of all the music. Keep it up.

Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX

Amazing!

Just truly amazing, love the way u used the synths in this.

mr-jazzman responds:

Thanks man! =D Did you get a chance to check it with Sakupen's video? It hits a totally different level when you watch and listen. =)

Enter The Sun Enter The Sun

Yeahh!

Loving this man and those synths sound killer.

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

Awesome!

This is awesome man! Love how it picks up in the chorus with the guitar and that shamisen sounds epic! God knows how many times i heard this. Keep the submissions coming.

Pearls before Swine Pearls before Swine

Awesome!

Hell yeah dude, this is awesome! I say you did a pretty good job with the coloring.

SmokeryDots responds:

Thanks :)

STARBARIANS STARBARIANS

Epic!

Holy crap, really loving this. Dear God i wonder how long i would have to work out to look like them.

sucho responds:

i think any mere mortal would have to implant several other bodybuilders inside of them as well to get close

My desk My desk

Awesome

I very much like this and don't worry about color cause its awesome the way it is.